Monday, May 4, 2009

FINALLY!

Ok ok....after disappointing far too many friends and family members, I'm hoping to reclaim my position as BEST FRIEND/SISTER/PERSON EVER in all your eyes! You are now connected to our lives, and more importantly, pictures of our adorable CARTER JONES!!!(or Carter John as some prefer :))

Please bare with me as I set this up. It may take more time than one would think. I have my hands full these days with a walker! I also watch a little guy named Trent who is 16 months old and work a few hours a week at my favorite store in town(and my old job) The Red Snapper! (website to come) Life is good but BUSY.

A quick update!
We've been living in Anacortes, WA for several months now. Utah made it very clear to us that we were NOT welcome. Luckily, this beautiful island called out "come home" and we ran as fast as we could. Well, those who know us realize it didn't go exactly like this, but close! We have a cute little home that we're working on and I love it! It's perfect.

Lately we(or should I say LUKE) have been busy working on my parents' house instead of our own. He's currently about 2 boards away from finishing the entire downstairs with new flooring. It's beautiful and I'm extremely jealous. Luke is so willing to work his tail off and I'm so proud. All his projects look great! Next on the list: Our teeeny tiny bathroom overhaul! It's teeeny tiny so it should be easier, right? :)

Here are a few pictures to hold you all off until I get a few moments to really get this blog into gear. ENJOY!















1 comment:

  1. HEY SIS I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I HAVE A BLOG NOW SO YOU SHOULD GO CHECK IT OUT! NOT THAT IT'S EVEN COOL YET, I MEAN I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY PIX UP YET, BUT YEAH...I HAVE ON NOW :)

    ReplyDelete