Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ho hum...

I have yet to post in-full what we have been up to including many many pictures. My appologies. Since I lasted posted, Luke has gotten better. His numbness is down to just his feet, last we talked about it. He started training for a marathon and has sweet new kicks to boot!
Carter turned 2 and we are loving it! Minimal time outs and he is learning sooo many new things. He got a new bed, too, which he adores!!!
Now the reason I stink at blogging...I have been on narcotics for migraines since the beginning of April. I am sick and exhausted and feeling sorry for myself. Just before Mother's Day I was diagnosed with anxiety and panic attacks. NEATO! This past weekend I got a painfully irritating rash on my face which is still lingering slightly. I could go on, but I need more medicine so I can get some rest. Don't feel sorry for me...I'm just being a whiney bratt tonight and wanted you all to know my excuse for ignoring "you" ;)
PS ironman 2 is great! Puking up dinner at ironman 2 isnt

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment