Wednesday, July 28, 2010

6 months...is that all???

Oh how I wish this were the end....alas it's definitely NOT and I will now depend on faith and prayers from others to make it to the Fall. Pregnancy is hard. Worth it in a million ways, don't get me wrong. When he's here it will seem like this time was only a few blinks....I will miss the special moments we shared and the feeling of him inside me. I will realize so many things I wish I would have appreciated and/or taken advantage of. Or will I? I love the newborn stage and wish it didn't fly by so quickly...especially when you have a Larson baby and soon have a babyZILLA on your hands :) I am grateful though...through all my complaining I feel blessed and loved by my Heavenly Father, to be trusted with another of his sweet spirits for a short time. I know He is proud of me and that carries me on.


Though today I'd like to be done :) I can't breathe and am forced to "not do anything exciting" as of last week...hardly possible with a 2 yr old, but we're trying.

2 comments:

  1. In the words of Rob Schneider, "YOU CAN DO IT!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement! That made me laugh pretty hard btw :)

    ReplyDelete