the 5th of November!!!! 9am
We're close. It's this week! Well, on the calendar it seems close....to this mama every hour creeps by adding more discomfort and anticipation. I hate the end. I hated it with Carter too. I feel like I can't go do anything cuz I might go into labor. But not today! I have made several plans with friends so that I stay busy and these next few days go by as quickly as possible. OR, if I fill up my week with stuff maybe he'll come before Friday!??? Probably not. He seems quite comfy. I can't believe I've made it to November! What a friggin' miracle! Both my doctor and myself thought I'd maybe make it to 37 weeks. We were just trying our hardest to make it to 36! Wowza. Go body!!!!!
In other news, as if anything is as important as me and my pregnant self HAHA!
Carter talks a ton and it's hilarious. Sometimes he has big 'ol conversations with us though and we just look at eachother puzzled(Luke and I that is). But he'll atleast try to say anything you say to him so Luke is having to pull back and watch what he says, especially during football games and video games :)
He was Ironman for Halloween....and for the whole month of October since we bought his costume weeks ago :) He loves it. We practiced saying "twick-or-tweat peas" all the way to Nana and Papa's house(like 1/2 mile :)) and he said it great! When he got to the door and my mom opened up he just said, "Numm num??" LOL OHHHHHHHHH geeez. Yup, that's my boy!!!! We all laughed hysterically. I guess you can get away with that when you're 2.5, the only grandchild and just adorable as hell.
OK...I can't sit any longer. We were at Carter's dr appt on Friday(his awesome Dr. is also our friend from our ward) and he was asking how I was feeling. I told him it felt like my pelvis was breaking into two. He told me it probably was.............
Awesome.
Christmas Photos *attempt*
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment