Thursday, January 20, 2011

For Joy

I just jumped outta bed in a panic, remembering almost a week ago I told my brother-in-law I'd resend an email that didn't go through. I haven't resent it. So at 12:15am or whatever time it is, I'm posting a blurry cell phone pic of Carter in his awesome outfit from his aunt and uncle in Taiwan. Daxey got an adorable outfit as well but he needs to grow a tad more. He wears the hat but he doesn't have a head like his older brother :) So, officially, thank you Joy and Max! You are the best. We got a knock on the door at 4pm Christmas Eve. Our lovely mail woman was holding a big box with crazy Chinese handwriting all over it and I could barely contain my excitement. We threw open the box and were thrilled with the sweet gift. I'll post more soon(and email you) promise. xo

1 comment:

  1. Christmas Eve! Your mailwoman is awesome! I love it. Thank you for the picture. I needed it this morning.

    ReplyDelete