Sunday, September 27, 2009

whooopsies!

I never claimed I would be the best blogger in the world....only that I would TRY ;) I have been posting via my cell phone but just figured out that NONE of them ever really posted. Awesome! Sorry for letting you all down, yet again. Now that I realize what has happened, I will make it a priority in my life to update this more frequently. (SORRY JOY!!!! I honestly thought I was keeping you in the loop!)

Update on us....
Carter is a few days away from being 17 months old!!! This is so exciting and so very devastating for this poor Mama. I still get to spend almost every moment with him which is AMAZING, and I absolutely LOVE how much he is learning at this age. However, he's far too big and too much of a "big boy" for my liking and I'd really like my baby back! So....Dear Time, please slow down!!! Much love, Suz Larson...Mama of 30+ lb. 32 3/4" almost 17 month old :)

He is running everywhere and blabbing up a storm. He spends all of his time(or as much as I will let him) playing baseball outside at Nana and Papa's house. He has a skinny yellow bat which is as tall as he is, and(drumroll please!!!!)....IS A LEFTY!!!!!!!! I knew it and nobody believed me!!! He is so incredibly good at hitting off a tee! By the time T-ball comes around he will be in Arizona at Mariners' training camp.

Other than baseball, Carter enjoys playing at the park, eating turkey dogs, emptying everything onto the floor, mooing, meowing, and giving kisses to his Mama. He also is a master at folding his arms for prayer(only for a few seconds, and usually AFTER we pray-lol), coloring dots and dashes ONLY, chasing his puppies, DANCING, pretending to be the chorister at church, cuddling with his blankie(or Deedee) and his favorite teddy bear "Freddy". He also loves taking a bath, or "ba" as he likes to say as he SPRINTS to the bathroom any chance he gets. I am so blessed. Thinking about how marvelous he is, for even a second, overwhelmes me with emotion. I love him.

OH, before I forget....in one week, the following events occured(all while with Mama of course):
1. hits chin on Papa's(my dad's) chair, bruise on bottom of chin
2. fell off deck(semi pushed by older little boy)
3. got sick and found he has a small airway...needs nebulizer treatments
4. fell and split eyebrow open, blood everywhere, first stitches(luckily, Daddy has the same scar on the same eye!)
5. falls off another deck, big scrape/bruise in the middle of his forehead
6. runs into Papa's big chair(footrest this time), humongeous bump and bruise on left side of forehead
7. Mom gets cps called on her....JUST KIDDING!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! my husband wants to know if he was like the bible and took sunday off from his mishaps.

    ReplyDelete