Sunday, September 27, 2009

oh yeah....

Oh yeah...I forgot about Luke and I

We're good. Luke is busy with work and I'm busy at home. We have painted the outside of our house(though after months we still have the trim to finish). I looks about a billion times better than before. Any color we would have chosen probably would have been atleast a million times better though :) It was awful. I also put in new floors in the kitchen and entry though, I opened the hall closet last night and realized I still have a few small pieces to finish :) Oh house projects.....they never end. I'm hoping next weekend, with it being conference, Luke and I will be able to finish the floor and complete the bathroom overhaul!!! I can't wait for our new bathroom!!!!! I will be anxious to post pictures once these honey-do's are all CHECKED!!!

A quick list of the last few months:
*Our summer was HOT, especially for this lil island. We loved almost every minute of it. Carter and I spent a lot of time on walks and playing in his little pool.
*Luke finally enjoyed a 4th of July with his family!!! Since before his mission, he has worked every 4th but not this year! We were up and ready for the Anacortes parade in the am then relaxed, ate, relaxed, ate, relaxed, watched the fireworks show from the lawn, ate....it was lovely!
*We got to see our best friend Mark down at Fort Lewis for a few hours the end of July. He spent a month there training with his ROTC program out of Weber State University. We listened to the Army Strong song about a hundred times in the short hour+ we were there. Mark ringtone is currently set to the Army Strong song and we joke about it every chance we get. Sorry Mark! We know you working hard to be all you can be and are so proud!!! :)
*A couple weeks after we saw him we headed out to Utah for Mark's wedding!!!! Carter and I took a roadtrip down there by ourselves which was great! He watched dvd's and ate snacks and was happy most of the time. He was very hot in Utah and got to wear sweet tank tops(not my fav on dudes). Luke joined us for a couple days and the wedding was beautiful! We were so happy we were able to be there and are overjoyed for the newest little Montgomery fam!

My hand hurts from typing so I'm going to retire from blogging for the day.....we are in the heart of GO SEAHAWKS, GO HUSKIES, GO MARINERS season which is a BEAUTIFUL time around the PNW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment