Sunday, October 11, 2009

Photo update


Here's the guys at Mark's wedding. Thought my sisters would appreciate seeing this!



Here was Carter during his hellish week. This was the morning after he hurt his eye....it was swollen shut :( He has to go back on nebulizer treatments but his eye healed great! The scar is pink still and we're hoping his eye brow grows in soon :)


Carter thinks he's P Diddy :)


He finally grew big enough to wear batman pj's with a cape! He ran around extra adventurous the first night. I think he knew he has special powers.


He LOVES turkey dogs(cuz he doesn't have to sit in his highchair to eat them) and REALLY loves laundry baskets(FYI that is a square basket...he's not THAT huge). Isn't he adorable in those fleece overalls???


Oh and prayers for Luke! He has a double ear infection and sinus infection!! Or maybe it's just his right ear....either way, he's a mess!

2 comments:

  1. That little one is not so little anymore. Soooo cute! but I kind of wanted to cry seeing him knocked out with a face mask and bandaid over his eye. Wasn't prepared for that. I'm glad you didn't put a picture of Luke up in the crappy state he's in. That would have done me in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Joy...I should have mentioned how much I laughed that same morning seeing him smile and laugh and run around like nothing was wrong, with the swollen eye. Pretty cute. lol Hope you're well!!!

    ReplyDelete