Monday, March 29, 2010

spots, dots and MRI's

Is it April yet? WHEW! What a month it has been for us. I will try and cut this as short as possible and just give the run-down:

Luke has been having major health problems with his back...or so we think. He has pulled some muscles lately but what has us really worried is the fact that for a couple weeks he has been numb from the waist down. He had an MRI last week which found nothing significant. He sees a neurologist April 7th. Prayers appreciated!!!

The same week Luke started feeling numb, Carter got chickenpox. Yes, he WAS vaccinated. Oh well, it's a breeeeeze in young kiddos. He pretty much handled it like he does everything...awesome!



A couple weeks before this Carter and I both were put on antibiotics for sinus infections. I have to be super careful since my ears are still healing from January. So we were under the weather for most of March. OH, did I mention my antibiotics cost $83?? Yea, I was thrilled. HA!

Here are my two sweethearts. We DID manage to get out for a family date to the children's museum after our stressful week(will post those pics another night).



It's almost Easter! Are your baskets ready?????

PS Isn't Carter a good color(er?) Look at that Red Robin coloring page!!!
PSS Carter should be on the Red Robin commercial...we always sing "Red Robiiinnn" and he quickly follows with "NUMMM!!!!!!" cutest kid ever!

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for you guys, because last time I checked, not being able to feel your legs is a bad thing. I hope everything goes well for you all.

    ReplyDelete