Monday, March 1, 2010

afternoon at the beach

We are attempting to teach Carter some life lessons/useful things now that he's a little older(haha! 22 months NOW!!!) And we started with something we knew he would love, like;

This is the ocean.....

You have to find the perfect rocks to throw into the ocean...



And it's fun to take time to relax and enjoy your surroundings(and maybe watch for those whales!)



But most of all, you should grow up to be just like your daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)





2 comments:

  1. Um...so how did I not know you had a blog? I had to find you through Joy's blog! So just poppin' in to say hi! (and you really do live in a beautiful place)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!!! I think it's probly cuz you NEVER update your own blog. haha or atleast you didn't for a while. I don't get to really post on here a lot but I try...mostly for Joy :) Hope you guys are well!!!!

    ReplyDelete