Wednesday, November 25, 2009

new sneaks

My dad stole Carter today so I guess I'll write another post! Carter adores his Papa so I'm thankful he likes to be with his grandson, but I kinda miss the little guy! I worked yesterday so I only got to spend a few hours with him. I know I'm lucky but I really like my kid! Oh well, they're just going to Costco I think. It shouldn't be long.

They just called. Carter jabbered at me :) He's trying to talk so much! The other day he was very passionate about SOMETHING but I don't know what. He was a little upset and had a serious face(which is hard to take seriously when he's as cute as he is) and just kept going on and going and looked at me like I should know exactly what he's talking about. I pretended. He was happy, and we went on with watching Sid the Science Kid :)

Carter got a new hat a week ago or so and I think it's the cutest thing EVER! He knows that it is "burrr" outside and he likes putting his hat on. He really likes putting daddy's seahawks hat too. He really gets excited when we tell him to pick out some shoes and that we're leaving. He helps us put his coat on and, like I said, he puts his hat on himself! Such a big boy.



He also got a new suit a couple weeks ago. He had to get some new kicks to go with it :) He's handsome as ever! All the kids in nursery think he's awesome!




Oh and Carter says apple, banana and fish...have I mentioned those already? He's learning so much! His favorite is still "moo" though. He loves cows! And anything that is black and white or resembles a deer gets a big "mooo" from him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment