
Halloween was perfect! Weather was great, though a little cold!!! But it's Fall in the pnw so what do you expect? We sat around, carved more pumpkins, and got ready for family fun! My brother, Joe, came over and we met up with my parents to trick-or-treat in town at all the businesses. It was a blast. Carter was quite confused, yet intrigued by all the kids dressed up. Every person we passed made a comment about how cute Carter was :) I was a proud Mama, especially since I not only made Carter LOL but I picked out his costume!



Luke and I went as nerds, or geeks....since Carter was Yoda and we love him so much :) We had the best nerd glasses EVER, though we couldn't see out of them very well. We could see straight and anything else was a mess. I'm pretty sure I saw a lot of people I know while out and about yet said hello to NONE of them hahaha!
After the downtown trick-or-treating and visiting some friends, Carter passed out and we headed home for a little break. Luke and I tricked out our trunk for the church trunk-or-treat and ate pizza! We were so excited since it was our first trunk-or-treat. There was a chili cook off, laboratory, spook alley, jack-o-lantern contest, and of course....the trunk or treat! We won "baddest trunk" which I was proud of. Wish I had a good pic of our awesome trunk but I don't. I will mention we had mini strobe lights strung in it that had music and everything. It was awesome. Carter loved every second of it and spent the night giggling and running everywhere. He was so happy that we let him run around a parking lot at night!!! Oh boy. He also ran into another yoda, chewy, storm troopers and all the other characters in Star Wars(can you tell I don't know how to spell the other characters?? lol) Carter was the hit, I must say. His big cheeks and head filled out those Yoda ears better than anyone could have. He was adorable!
Once we had enough Reese's, we stopped by my parents' house then my gpa's for a few last treats! It was perfect. Carter was thrilled. And Luke and I are enjoying eating "his candy" :)

By the end of the night, while at my mom's house, Carter combined costumes wearing Luke's nerd glasses and swinging a small baseball bat while still in his Yoda garb. He's so funny

No comments:
Post a Comment