Yeah sorry it had nothing written in it really :) Carter wouldn't stay still or smile for the camera so finally we threw some cards together last minute. Atleast we tried. I'll do better next year! errr....maybe ;) And Joy, the picture I used for the xmas card was from a few posts ago with him wearing his new hat(just so you feel "in the loop"). The only other pictures we had were like this one...him sleeping! :)
I think I love that picture the most so far
ReplyDeleteCute little guy! Thanks for the Christmas card, too!
ReplyDeleteYeah sorry it had nothing written in it really :) Carter wouldn't stay still or smile for the camera so finally we threw some cards together last minute. Atleast we tried. I'll do better next year! errr....maybe ;) And Joy, the picture I used for the xmas card was from a few posts ago with him wearing his new hat(just so you feel "in the loop"). The only other pictures we had were like this one...him sleeping! :)
ReplyDelete