Well, it's over :( I love Christmas. 2009 was the best one ever, but I hate to see it go! Carter was completely overwhelmed and even more spoiled/blessed than we thought he'd be. When asked what he got, we found it easier to list the few things he didn't recieve. What a year!
And I might add, Luke and I were visited by Santa as well! Luke got a few Wii games(one of which was extremely hard to find, despite what he might think ;) but it was worth scouring the 8+ stores I went to for it. He loves it!) He also got a 5x5 Rubik's cube that he says "won't happen" but since he loves Rubik's cubes I'm sure he'll get the itch to try it out. Games, lots of gift cards and some batman garb was also in his haul. I, having the best husband ever, received one gift early.....
A 3 row(for the 3 of us) eternity band to compliment my engagement/wedding ring. :) I love it! Sorry for the poor picture. I also was surprised with shiny new black heels! I complained about my 3 pairs all being broken and needing new ones. I never thought he'd pick any out on his own! Awesome. I also was spoiled with yummy lotions and potions(i.e. some great body scrub I wanted), and more gift cards and my fav....movie theatre tickets! I don't know why it's so hard to get Luke and I to the movies these days when we used to go ALL THE TIME, but that is one gift I am THRILLED about, seriously. Thank you Joe and Claire! At the bottom of my stocking was the sweetest card I've read, and it was from my dad no less! He didn't know what to get me so he wrote a card....THANKING me for bringing Luke and Carter into his life. He extended his babysitting "privileges"(as he so sweetly put it) saying being with Carter was good for his soul and he felt so blessed to have that. :) Perfect. Christmas. EVER.









A drum set?! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteYeah it's just a lil kid one...flimsy but Carter loves it. He sat right down and started playing(nervously, thinking this couldn't possibly be all for HIM). But now he seriously rocks out. Even knows how to use the base pedal and stuff :) pretty cute
ReplyDelete