Monday, June 14, 2010

The run down

Figured I better post a few other items of business

1. Congrats Angela for getting married! So glad Luke could make it...tell John great first impression on Luke LOL :) Love you
*Picture UPDATE*


2. Congrats to my brother Joe and his now FINANCEE Claire on their engagement

Here are a couple pics from the big night(She thought they were just posing for a photo shoot for her friend...which was true, but there really was a ring in the box! Go brother!!!)




3. Congrats to CINDY and BLAKE!!! Some of my most favorite people just found out this morning that they are having a baby GIRL just a couple weeks before our lil boy is due. I could not be more excited for them. Can't wait to meet her :)



4. I love my husband more than ever after last weekend when he took me here. They probably don't show picture but have THE BEST ice cream of all time. Huge waffles cones with some of the yummiest creamy treat you'll ever taste. Come visit us this summer and I will take you there...twice! :)


5. Carter is way too cool for you(and yes, when he smiles/laughs big he looks just like cousin Ethan...and that is NOT racist. It's the truth)





6. We love the ocean.



7. Carter can still find ways to entertain himself at 1am in the ER while Luke and I are DEAD TIRED!





8. Even though Carter, basically, has 4 dogs....he's just like any other boy and is a sucker for a cute puppy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment