And ours are very proud!!!
We're thrilled that our 6th pregnancy is going well and we will be welcoming another sweet baby boy to our family. He is due exactly 3 years after our very first baby was due, Novemeber 15th. Heavenly Father knows me too well, and I couldn't be any more grateful to replace this date in my mind. We have managed to replace many of our "bad days" with good ones(i.e. 2007 Easter was about the worst weekend we ever lived through. Easter 2008 we celebrated with a family baby shower for Carter Jones). This was about the last day we really needed to replace with a better memory. I'm as happy as a clam!
Carter has been so excited about the whole baby thing. He points to my tummy, kisses it and talks about how there is a baby there(though sometimes he points to his own tummy and says baby :)) He also loves the ultrasound pictures. He, however, was expecting a baby girl. He LOVES baby girls. We were at the ultrasound finding out the gender and he was beyond excited. He was right next to me patting my tummy and smiling and pointing at the big screen tv...then we told him he was having a brother....and Carter immediately ran to the door and asked to leave :) haha I guess he quickly realized he'd be sharing everything for the rest of his childhood. Sorry bud....so is life!
In other news, Luke is doing great with his marathon training. His race is Sept. 12th. He eats, works, eats, runs, eats, sleeps and starts all over. I am grateful for his health, but appreciate weekends a lot more now! I have also been running still....but at a lot slower pace! I'm trying to keep at it and atleast run a 5k(the Art Dash) here in town on July 31st. The last week or two Carter and I have been going on walks a lot more than runs though. :) Wish me luck! I'm starting to go against nature at this point. YOU try running with an under ripe cantelope bouncing on your bladder and pelvis while you jog...it 'aint easy!


The picture looks grainy...sorry. I'll try to post more soon
ReplyDeleteWe missed you at the wedding and wish you could have been in the photo with the RV-ask Luke to tell you that story if you haven't heard it yet. Luke mentioned that you were expecting while he was in town-we are very happy for you. Morgan and Rachel are 12 days shy of being exactly 3 years apart. It is just the right amount of space.
ReplyDeletebaahahaha Luke just told me the story. They are nuts. How'd we all get such a crazy family? Sure wish I could have been there too. Maybe soon. Just glad Luke could get there...just barely! haha The poor guy is so busy in the summer! That's good though. Tell those beautiful girls of your hello! Carter is excited about babies but so far we think he's pretty bummed it's not a sister. Oh well, right? They will be 2.5 yrs apart which hopefully will be just as good as your 3 yrs. He's the only grandchild(up here) so I think either way all our kids will be spoiled! Take care!!!
ReplyDelete