Monday, June 28, 2010

This is my goober who steals my sunglasses and always wears them upside down...always :) He's gazing out our front room window at our awesome sunsets we have often. I was making dinner and heard him giggling and thought I better check(with camera in-tow). Such a monkey!
In other news, we are so busy. I don't love it. I'm exhausted. Sundaya are the worst for some reason. I got ANOTHER little boy in my class today...a sweetheart though! His family just moved from Colorado. Should be wonderful, but I'm overwhelmed. I'm tired. I'm growing by the minute and I just need a minute! I hoppped in the tub tonight only to be bugged by Carter 2.5 minutes later. He pourred warm water on the baby though which was nice...I just really needed 5 minutes though...moms, you know! The headaches returned. Woe is me....what a baby I am!!! PS Joy! Had a dream you guys moved 45 min away and it was heaven. I cried when I saw Ethan and also when I woke up and remembered you were still in Taiwan. boohoo :'(

4 comments:

  1. Oh Suz, you are sooo pregnant. It's funny that you should write that because Max and I were just talking about your family. Max was saying that he feels bad that we didn't go to one of Luke's gigs while we were in Utah. I remember that we did want to go but there was no way to fit it in, but now we feel bad that we didn't make it fit. How often do you get to hear your brother's band? So, we were thinking about you and just know, if we ever decide to live in the states, Washington is one of our top choices. Love you and do you need any special Chinese medicine? They say that if you boil ginger in water and then drink the water, it cuts your morning sickness in two...you know, if you are desperate. This blog really did make me so happy. I'm glad we are friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually been feeling pretty good as far as morning sickness goes. I had my moments and every once in a while(like Saturday morning when I had to pull over and puke on the side of the highway)I get a lil sick then I'm fine. Carter is just a mama's boy right now. i think he said "Mum?" like 437 times yesterday. I started saying "Carter?" right back to him and he hated it hahaha And as far as Luke's show...I don't even remember it! So I will let him know you were thinking of him but don't worry too much. The band broke up and I'm sure Luke didn't think twice about it. And I think you should visit Seattle....never Utah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. or move. That would be amazing

    ReplyDelete