Thursday, September 30, 2010

Because I love Heather

My lovely sis-in-law, Heather, is hopefully checking in on us via this blog :) wooohoooo So I thought I'd write a special post for her...though I'm sure some of you may find it interesting....ehhhh maybe.

So this is how we got Carter back from my parents the other day :) Taped together LOL


Carter and I really enjoy Fruit by the Foot...like A LOT! But today I realized we eat it differently. I find it's only it's most delicious when folded up into a 3inch layered stick-like shape. The flavor is better...or I have OCD, your choice. Either way, Carter agrees they are scruptious and never complains about the way I offer it to him :)

I am very pregnant but thankful I haven't gained a ton of weight and I really do look like I have a ball under my shirt. Maybe my mirror is screwed up but if even I think I look ok, life must be good. Let me stay in my dream world :)
We had our doctor appt yesterday and we got WONDERFUL news! Surprise surprise....he's just tall like daddy :) Ultrasound showed he weighed 5lb. 2oz. though I know they can be off on their measurement. If anything, I'm sure he already weighs atleast 6lbs! His abdomen is large but my doc just said he was already getting his cute chunk and not that it was a problem. Head is large, but she then made reference to Carter and his large noggin :) (he was sitting right there with us as was Luke). My glucoce levels were awesome so she isn't worried I have gestational diabetes. I have to check my blood every once in a while, or especially after I have something really sweet, but just to see where it's at. She doesn't see a problem there. My blood pressure is rising from its super low levels so I have to monitor that this week and report any changes. We are still concerned I will develop pre-eclampsia like I had with Carter. This would be the time where it would start appearing SO, atleast she is watching out for it. If my bp rises too high, they will have to take him out early. If not, we're just trying to keep me out of labor until 36 weeks(about 2 weeks away) Otherwise, anytime after 37 weeks we should be golden! I can't believe it. It's so weird the second time around...I guess cuz you know what it means to bring a baby home :) We are so excited!

I am obsessed with the smell of lemon pine-sol. I don't eat much....there's no room and it makes me sick a lot of the time...so instead I crave the scent of lemon pine-sol. It's heavenly! Have you tried it? I'm almost out!!! I need to pick up more :) I move slow and take A LOT of breaks during the day. I really can't get a ton done lately, though slowly but surely my nest is being nested(is that a phrase??) and, atleast for today, I have the cleanest most yummy smelling floors and counters around :) And that's cause for celebration! Fruit by the Foot here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment