
Anyone else in love???? It screams fall. AND it would fit me even now! haha :) Always a plus when you're every bit of the word pregnant.
We're hanging in there! I'm on my way to my first ultrasound since June. It seems so weird that it's been so long. When pregnant with Carter, I had ultrasounds ALL THE TIME. Anyway, I'm grateful and hoping to get some answers. I may not have those answers until tomorrow afternoon though when I see my doctor and she looks over the results. Either way, I GET TO SEE HIM TODAY!!!! Still measuring big. Still feeling like it's soon. I've been checking my glucose levels since my appt. last Wednesday and all has been well. They haven't been high AT ALL and I've tried to check at every time possible. WONDERFUL NEWS to me. They had to treat me like I had gestational diabetes just because I couldn't get through the test(remember 3 hrs of hell? ie vomit city). Either way, he's down and ready. Sure wish my body knew it didn't have to do all that "work" to prepare because I'm just getting cut open anyway :) Check back for new pics of the bean!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment